[Ubuntu Chicago] BarCamp Chicago

joshua zimmerman zimmerman.joshua at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 20:00:30 UTC 2011

Hi All.
i am new to the linux scene, i am trying to learn as much as possible.
is this for newbies? i dont want spend time somewhere ,wherei will be
in  way over my head
but this looks like a ton of fun .

thanks

joshua

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 2:55 PM, Jim Campbell <jwcampbell at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks, Freddy. I'll see you there!
>
> Jim
>
> On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 11:24 AM, Freddy Martinez <freddymartinez9 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Dear Ubuntu,
>>
>> Just a reminder that BarCamp Chicago will be happening this weekend.
>> [1] Since its not a typical conference with no set agenda, I can't say
>> what exactly will be discussed. But there is always lots of food, beer
>> and good people there with some technology talks thrown in.  There are
>> talk about start ups, and other business related things which might
>> interest some of you.  The location is Pumping Station One, which is
>> on the NorthSide of Chicago but easily accessible if you drive or CTA.
>>  I know some people have expressed interest already so I figured a
>> reminder email was in order.  The first talks should kick off around
>> noon on Saturday.
>>
>> [1] http://barcampchicago.org/
>>
>> Freddy
>>
>> --

Joshua B Zimmerman

The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand.
  - Frank Herbert

This message, including any attachments may  include privileged,
confidential and/or inside  information. Any distribution or use of
this  communication by anyone other than the  intended recipient(s
The information contained in this e-mail and any attached documents
may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you
are not the intended recipient you may not read, copy, distribute or
use this information. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this
message and then delete it from your system.    This email may contain
confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended
recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly
prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient  please contact the
sender and delete all copies.