[Ubuntu Chicago] Meeting tomorrow (Sunday July 3rd) at 8PM

Nathan Handler nhandler at ubuntu.com
Sun Jul 3 21:53:03 UTC 2011

On Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 7:42 PM, Micah Gersten <micahg at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> We're planning on having a meeting tomorrow (Sunday) July 3rd at 8PM.
> I realize it's a holiday weekend, so if people don't think they can
> make it, please let us know so we can reschedule.

Due to the holiday weekend, we have decided to push the meeting back 1
week. It will now be on Sunday, July 10th at 8pm. Please remember,
these monthly meetings take place on IRC in #ubuntu-chicago on
irc.freenode.net. This means that whether or not you are at BARCamp,
you can still attend the meeting.

Thanks,
Nathan Handler (nhandler)