[Ubuntu Chicago] Anybody ever use http://extns.net?

Robert Stolorz robert at feratechinc.com
Fri Feb 4 22:04:17 UTC 2011

I recently came across an interesting project:

http://extns.net

After getting a recommendation to check out afraid.org I did some
research and came across an interesting project, extns.net

This site is completely free.

The interface is very simple and easy to use.
They also offer:

RoundRobin DNS
Failover IP

and even advanced server monitoring for specific services and uptime
graphs.

The overall interface is nicer than most paid for services.

The only issue is that I've tried to contat the developer several times
without a reply. I would like to make sure this project is still active
before committing to it.

Please give it a try and let me know what you guys think:

http://extns.net