[Ubuntu Chicago] Flourish - Day 1

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 03:03:52 UTC 2011

Hi All,

The Flourish conference is going over well. Chris McAvoy from Threadless
gave a good, non-technical talk tonight about how to decide what to work on.
I missed the talk from Linus Torvalds, though.

The sessions are being recorded for posterity, so I recommend checking out
Chris' talk once the videos become available.

They have food starting at 9:00am tomorrow, so get there early, grab some
food, and find out where the Ubuntu folks are. I'm working on the packaging
guide, but others are working on different stuff.

Hope to see you there,

Jim