[Ubuntu Chicago] Ubuntu Hour

swoody swoody at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 27 09:27:03 BST 2010

I'm sure those would be very popular, too! You know how much us geeks like
swag :)

As far as the meetings, with my current schedule I could do Sundays or
Mondays any time, or any day before 4PM if someone wanted to do something
that early. I wouldn't mind hosting one either - although mine would
probably be less dev focused and more community/doc/wiki focused.

- Woody