[Ubuntu Chicago] Ubuntu Fun Ride Maybeþ

Richard JOHNSON nixternal at ubuntu.com
Fri May 7 02:59:53 BST 2010

On Thu, May 06, 2010 at 01:49:58PM -0500, Wally Valters wrote:
> Well as long as there is an alternative to alcohol. There is no harm.  In
> actuality. It is more about the community fun then anything else, so we
> should focus on the ride first and where we go second

Totally agree. That's why I think it would be cool do a BBQ or such and
that's why I think something like the Fox River Trail is good, or any
decent trail with a nice park and BBQ area. I have no problem driving to a
location and keeping some BBQ food on some ice while we go out and ride.
Another thing about the FRT, is we don't have to BBQ as there are many
great little restaurants along the trail and quite a few old timey time
out-door eateries.

--
 Name|  Richard JOHNSON
Title|  Developer
Email|  nixternal at ubuntu.com
GnuPG|  3578 0981 A21D D662 2A96  7623 F4C1 838C D8C4 4738