[Ubuntu Chicago] Fwd: Invitation to Flourish 2010, Chicago

swoody swoody at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 10 05:30:52 GMT 2010

Dray,

(Remember to 'Reply to all' instead of just 'Reply') ;)

That's great to hear :D For now, I would hold off on registering on the
site. I'm not sure how the registration process is for groups who are
going to be having a booth, so I'd rather wait for some input from Rich or
someone else who is more familiar with the process.

We also still need to find someone else (or a few people) who can attend
Saturday, and then we can start thinking about registration for a Loco
booth :)

-Woody