[Ubuntu Chicago] Fwd: Invitation to Flourish 2010, Chicago

Richard JOHNSON nixternal at ubuntu.com
Tue Mar 9 17:07:34 GMT 2010

I wanted to pass this on. Flourish starts next Friday and ends that
Saturday. I will more than likely be there on Friday, but Saturday I will
be at the Desktop Help Summit with other KDE, GNOME, and Distribution
Developers. If you are interested, let me know. We will need to have some
CDs, which I am fairly positive that Micah still has some. It is a good
time and a good event, and regardless of a table or not, you should try to
make it.

----- Forwarded message from "Kotian, Ameet Silas S." <akotia2 at uic.edu> -----