[Ubuntu Chicago] Announcing Ubuntu User Day - January 23, 2010

Steve Woodruff swoody at ubuntu.com
Thu Jan 14 20:35:55 GMT 2010

Well, here's one more event for you guys to pencil into your day
planners. I was going to retype it up, but I think Chris has worded
this notice quite well. From what I've heard of the Ubuntu User Days
event, it sounds like it will be a great opportunity to learn a lot
about Ubuntu and Linux in general. I think some of your older, and
more 'experienced' guys may be surprised at what you can still learn,
too! You can bet that if I am available, I will be attending this
wholeheartedly :) I look forward to seeing you guys there!

--
Steve Woodruff
swoody at ubuntu.com