[Ubuntu Chicago] It's official! Doc Jam - Sunday, January 17th

Steve Woodruff swoody at ubuntu.com
Mon Jan 11 23:38:18 GMT 2010

Of course, bring your netbook along! It'll help the boredom on the
train, and it'll be great to have at the jam.

We're focusing this Jam around documentation, so I feel there's
probably going to be a quick intro into doc/wiki work for those of us
who aren't familiar with everything it entails, and then we're going
to dive into tackling some work (I'm thinking Jim and Richard are
probably going to be directing this more towards X/Kubuntu?) So this
should be a good chance to get some work done, and learn a thing or
two from some great doc guys :)

--
Steve Woodruff
swoody at ubuntu.com