[Ubuntu Chicago] Best Email Client?

Richard JOHNSON nixternal at ubuntu.com
Sun Jan 10 06:15:35 GMT 2010

On Sat, Jan 09, 2010 at 11:42:37PM -0600, Brian Green wrote:
> IIRC, the initial impression most guys at the company had was that Outlook
> in CrossOver Office ran well, but there were little quirks that you found
> after running it for a few weeks, and I believe the majority went back to
> running VM's for their MS needs.
>
> Brian Green

Here's that guy I was telling you about. Brian, did you have Outlook
running in x-over at csafe last year when they released that free version
and everyone in the office on Linux grabbed it? I remember Steve, a couple
of others, and myself grabbed it and Outlook 2003 was whicked fast in it.

The quirks iirc were with Outlook 2007. Yeah, I ended up going with Windows
XP running in VirtualBox with seamless mode which was nice.

--
 Name|  Richard JOHNSON
Title|  Developer
Email|  nixternal at ubuntu.com
GnuPG|  3578 0981 A21D D662 2A96  7623 F4C1 838C D8C4 4738