[Ubuntu Chicago] Best Email Client?

manchicken manchicken at notsosoft.net
Sun Jan 10 04:02:58 GMT 2010

MobileMe is nice, I've been using it for a while. Best webmail client I've ever used, and it syncs to iPhone pretty well. I imagine there's a decent Android equivalent, no? I hate to say it, but I haven't used anything Linux-based since I got laid off and couldn't find work outside of Windows shops... *tear*

I use Macs for all of my work, and I've done much Mac development, but yeah, most of my code still executes on Windows.

The thing I like about Apple Mail is that it integrates well with other apps like iCal and Address Book, while focusing its own functionality on mail. It handles some minor extra stuff like RSS, notes, and to-dos (which also work in iCal), but for the most part Mail is only mail. I like small, lightweight, and usable. I used to love the same thing about kmail. Kontact was okay, but I always liked to use kcal and kmail separately.