[Ubuntu Chicago] [Fwd: Fwd: Global Jam - March 26-28]

swoody swoody at ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 24 18:51:56 GMT 2010

This topic seems to have died down quite a bit. I have added it to the
agenda for our team meeting this Monday [1]. We really need to get
hunkered down, decide on a venue, and reserve a spot somewhere. This
event is approaching quickly and we need to get things ironed out as
far as scheduling goes. I think this upcoming meeting may do well for
us all to come together so we can get a schedule worked out, so if
everyone is available, please make sure to make it to this meeting :)

Does everyone want to hold this as a one day event, or do we want to
have it ongoing over a couple days (Saturday & Sunday)? Also, with Jim
taking some time off, I'd rather not bother him for his contact at
Pumping Station One, but I think we should still be able to use the
venue if that's what we're going to settle on. Is anyone in favor of
holding this event somewhere besides PS1? If anyone else does have a
contact w/ PS1, or is familiar with the venue, can we get on the horn
with them and double-check their availability for that weekend?

- Woody

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ChicagoTeam/Meetings