[Ubuntu Chicago] Global Jam

Draycen DeCator ddecator at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 04:06:23 BST 2010

Hey all!

Alright, we just finished having a team meeting where we discussed a few
things about Global Jam (the full conversation will be on the Minutes page
soon).

I just want to take a moment to remind everyone that Global Jam is this
coming Sunday! It will be at OnShore from 12:00pm to about 5:00pm. If you
want to join us, then please RSVP on the following site:
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/10/detail/

It would also be great if you all could let us know if there is anything you
can help with. For example, swoody and I can help those who plan on taking
public transit.

Swoody also plans on bringing a digital camera, but if there is anyone with
a webcam or camera that we can use to have a live cast, it'd be great if you
could bring it.

If you will need anything (a ride to/from the event, help getting around via
CTA, etc.), then please bring it up so we can try to help you out.

Start planning what you would like to work on ahead of time, and we hope
that you can all make it!

Dray (ddecator)