[Ubuntu Chicago] Ubuntu Global Jam details confirmed

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 04:38:28 BST 2009

Hi All,

I'm glad that we have our details confirmed for the Global Jam this
coming weekend.  Nathan put up an excellent note to the mailing list
regarding our plans for the Global Jam, but I wanted to make sure his
note wasn't missed (that thread had gotten fairly long).

We're going to participate the Global Jam on Sunday, October 4th, at
the Schaumburg Public Library, but please see Nathan's email [0] for
the full details.  Also, if you plan to make it out to the event,
please confirm your participation on the team wiki page [1].

Whether you've been participating with the group for a long time, or
are new to the group and the mailing list, we hope that you can make
it out to the event.  Thanks very much, and I look forward to seeing
everyone on Sunday,

Jim

[0] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-us-chicago/2009-September/002317.html
[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ChicagoTeam/Projects