[Ubuntu Chicago] Global Jam

Corey Gallon corey at coreygallon.com
Fri Sep 25 15:24:38 BST 2009

I have reserved a room for us at the Schaumburg Library which will hold 25 people and is equipped with wireless networking, a projector, and desks.  They could only do as early as Noon, although they are open until 9 pm.  I reserved the room until 6 pm, although if we think we need it longer I can revise that.  Please let me know if this works.  I realize it would have been ideal to find something downtown, but this is rather close, no?