[Ubuntu Chicago] jaunty upgrade broke my laptop :(

Randall Wilson randy at 1702.org
Fri Apr 10 17:56:04 BST 2009

Oops. If it's any consolation, it's Windows 7 beta and, although very
smooth and nearly as pretty as Jaunty, is totally useless to me except
for maybe testing things with IE 8. Did you guys know that a fresh
Windows install comes with nothing? I don't have time to sit around all
day and download programs from random sites just to make my computer work!
:)
-Randy