[Ubuntu Chicago] Fwd: Introduce Yourself

RJ Marsan rjmarsan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 21:57:21 BST 2008

hey! My name is RJ.  Ive been using ubuntu since the day 5.04 came out (well
Kubuntu to be exact). Im a computer science major down at UIUC.  Its my
first semester here so everything is hectic, but once i get settled in I'll
work on having a meeting or something down here.
so yeah.i know ubuntu way too well. and python. i printed out 30 xkcd comics
and taped em around my door.
my dorm calls me ubuntu sometimes since i told em all to install it.
hell yeah.

--rj