[Ubuntu Chicago] Intrepid Presentation @ ChiGLUG

Francisco cyan255 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 04:25:11 BST 2008

I wouldn't mind helping with a presentation, maybe with another member
or two we can make the ubuntu circle around the podium or something
while taking turns speaking in gconf settings.   That said, I've been
using 8.10 since Alpha and have a few things to say already from the
perspective of a Ubuntu desktop weenie and tablet user.