[Ubuntu Chicago] quiet around here

George Lesica glesica at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 21:53:32 GMT 2008

IRC meetings haven't worked out so well for us recently. not that they
can't ever work, just that they haven't... for us... lately. we
usually don't even get more than a couple people, and most of them are
always lurking anyway. i have yet to be at an IRC meeting where i felt
a substantial amount actually got done. i honestly think communicating
through the list is more effective. the meat of this conversation
should definitely become a wiki page (or get up on the tubes somehow)
though.

-george

(in my perfect world we would all just exchange OOXML documents back
and forth... <sigh>)