[Ubuntu Chicago] Wireless setup help

James White jwhite1202 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 19:57:25 GMT 2008

Thanks for the help guys I appreciate it.  The wireless card I have in my
laptop is the Dell Wireless 1490 802.11a/g Mini-Card.  You all are
suggesting I get an Intel wireless card which is not a problem.  I assume I
could pick one of those up at Best Buy, Circuit City, or someplace like
that.  Is there another type of wireless card (other than Intel's)  that you
all would suggest to get my wireless connection going?  Again thanks for the
feedback, I really do want to get more into Linux and migrate away from
Windows.

--James