[Ubuntu Chicago] Global Bug Jam

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at ubuntu.com
Wed Dec 17 18:51:19 GMT 2008

Hi All,

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 12:04, Rich Johnson <nixternal at kubuntu.org> wrote:

Hey Everyone,

Bug Jam!

> What I need is the following:
>
>  * A venue

I'd recommend the Innovation Center at UIC (where the last barcamp was
held), IIT's Institude of Design (not likely to get overnight), a room on
the main IIT Campus (Eddie?), someone's house (I'm serious - it could be
fun), or see if we could talk with a local coffee shop about getting some
space.  I'm not sure about securing any of these locations, but would be
willing to help.

>   * Enough people interested
>    - If you are new, don't worry, there should be enough of us to
> help guide you along
>    - I would like to see at least 10 people total if possible. I
> would like to see:

I know that we have had some people join the the Ubuntu-Chicago team on
Launchpad recently, so it would be great to involve the new people!  And, of
course, I'm interested in helping out.

 * Your support
>    - If you would like to help in the planning of such an event,
> please let me know!
>    - If you don't know what to do, don't worry, we can help

I don't know what to do.  Please help me.  :)

Jim