[Ubuntu Chicago] Packaging Jam Proposal

Freddy Martinez freddymartinez9 at ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 30 17:26:12 BST 2008

I'm all for it.  We have quite a few Ubuntu members that have been
around development and understand the ins and out of most of cycles.
I would like to get into packaging a bit but my involvement would be
heavily hampered by being away from Chicago for the majority of the
year (research in the summer in Indiana, school in the fall).  I could
make it back for a few events (Barcamp or something similar) but I
would benefit most from online dev.  of course, this is no substitute
to hands on work, however I am just speaking about my role.  Meeting
every two weeks would be a good goal to start with.

--
Best,
Freddy Martinez