[Ubuntu Chicago] Hardy release partay

Wally Valters deepsky99 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 12:39:31 BST 2008

Damn GMail :))  hersa a reply to all thisd time ...

GI is a good idea, but if you are going anywhere near Wrigley make sure
there is not a Cub game that afternoon...

I should be able to make it.  I'm going to image my HD before coming though,
the Hardy Betas have not gone too well with my laptop...

Plus, Kubuntu says...  "All your Xubuntu belong to us!!!"

As a side note...  I have themed the daylights out of the login screen,
splash etc...  Can that be made into a package, so that I can put it in my
PPA, and then just "re install" it if I ever need to because of a wipe etc??