[Ubuntu Chicago] Hardy release partay

Eddie Martinez eddiemartinez at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 03:42:30 BST 2008

The one near North and Clyborn on the Red line... pretty close to Wrigley
Field I guess. There are several GI's. I suggest GI as a good meeting
location, simply because their buffalo burgers are the best thing I've ever
had.

That's all I can think of at the moment.

-eddie m.

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 8:26 PM, Max Luebbe <max.luebbe at gmail.com> wrote:

> Goose Island! Goose Island!
> (That's my vote.)
>
> Only one that comes to mind is the one by wrigley field.
> That the one you were talking about?
>
> -Max
>
> On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 8:07 PM, RJ Marsan <rjmarsan at gmail.com> wrote:
> > any of those places work for me, though I don't know where goose island
> is
> > in chicago.  buffalo wild wings is in elmhurst... as well as practically
> > every other suburb :P
> >

> > On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 7:43 PM, Jim Campbell <jwcampbell at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >

> > > Hi All,
> > >
> > > We were chatting on irc last night about a K/X/Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron
> > release party.  We want to have one, and thus far here's our plan:
> > >
> > > Date:  Saturday, April 26th.  (This is two days after the release of
> the
> > Hardy Heron.)
> > > Location: Currently options include the College of DuPage in Glen
> Ellen,
> > Buffalo Wild Wings in Elmhurst (not sure of the exact suburb), and Goose
> > Island in Chicago.  Feel free to suggest an alternate location, though!
> > > Time: TBD
> > >
> > > I did have an idea of having a long-term support release party that is
> 3x
> > as a long as a standard release party.  I'm not sure how that would work
> > out, but I like the idea.
> > >
> > > Suggestions?
> > >
> > > Jim
> > >
> > > --
> > >

> > --

Encryption Key (GPG PID): 19983D83
This has been an Eddie Martinez production.
<Please exit in an orderly fashion>