[Ubuntu Chicago] First impressions of Gusty

jjirsa at comcast.net jjirsa at comcast.net
Fri Oct 19 04:17:47 BST 2007

I just installed it on my Toshiba laptop, and everything is working except for sound; for some reason the volume is way low.  I did a search on the net and haven't found a fix for it.  Sound was working fine under Feisty.

Our sysadmin at my company upgraded a server from Feisty last week, and after the upgrade, the Apache, PHP and Bacula config files were overwritten. He is really P.O'ed about it...this definitely turned him off of Ubuntu.

So, I don't think its ready for release just yet.

From: "RJ Marsan" <rjmarsan at gmail.com>