[Ubuntu Chicago] ubuntu mobile

Richard A. Johnson nixternal at kubuntu.org
Mon Oct 15 05:04:45 BST 2007

On Sunday 14 October 2007, James Ruffer wrote:
| If I purchased a couple of these phones do you think we could put
| together a team to
| get ubuntu mobile going on them?  Sync with ubuntu cal/address/mail/pidgin
| http://www.openmoko.com/products-neo-base-04-software.html

I thought Ubuntu Mobile was just for the Intel arch for right now? I could be
wrong, I haven't followed it all. If you can get some of them phones, you are
a bad arse. The last I heard, a lot of the developers for openMoko hadn't
even received their phones from FIC yet. But hells ya, that would be cool as
hell to work on if it could happen.

--
Richard A. Johnson
nixternal at kubuntu.org