[Ubuntu Chicago] Interest in Joining Ubuntu Chicago Team

Mike TRIBE! info at whosinyours.net
Mon Oct 1 17:08:54 BST 2007

Any information you can provide would be appreciated.

Humbly,

Michael Stagg/Mike TRIBE!

TRIBE!

Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change. - Wayne
Dyer, The Power of Intention

TRIBE! is an emerging force in the special event and multimedia arena in
Chicago. We are proud to offer distinctive events and online experiences for
the fashion and modeling industry as well as comprehensive management
services. Our mission is to provide the best possible experience to our
clients, excellent branding opportunities to our affiliates and partners all
while offering the best possible return for our stakeholders!

Contact

Ph: (773) 960-9596 | Fax: (866) 626-8302 |
<http://www.myspace.com/onetr1be> TRIBE!TOn My Space |
<http://www.myspace.com/voluptuatribe> VOLUPTUAT On My Space |
<http://www.myspace.com/realwomensummit> Real Women SummitT

==========

DISCLAIMER

This message is confidential and intended solely for the person or
organization to whom it is addressed.  It may contain privileged and
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should
not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it; any review,
copying or distribution of this email or any attachments by others is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please
notify the sender at the e-mail address above and delete the transmission.
Thank you.