[Ubuntu Chicago] meeting tomorrow?

Eddie Martinez eddiemartinez at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 01:32:49 GMT 2007

So for everyone who was unable to make the meeting on Tuesday at 11am,
I proposed an alternate meeting on Saturday at 1pm. I will be online,
at least until 2pm, and after which I am heading to the Chiglug
meeting. If you would like to meet, then #ubuntu-chicago on
irc.freenode.net

Sorry for not getting this email out earlier, I am swamped though.

Attached is the agenda of things I wanted to get through, and the
actual logs of the meeting.

--
This has been an Eddie Martinez production.
<Please exit in an orderly fashion>