[Ubuntu Chicago] Presentations at meetings

Richard A. Johnson nixternal at ubuntu.com
Thu May 31 18:15:21 BST 2007

On Thursday 31 May 2007, Jim Campbell wrote:
[snip]
| I think a one-hour presentation would be pretty cool.  A three-hour
| presentation would be cool, too, but would probably be better if we split
| it up over at least two sessions.  For something like packaging, though . .
| . it seems necessary to cover so much detail.
|
| Thanks very much for setting up the wiki page, Freddy.  I've made a minor
| adjustment, putting the comments on the same line as the potential speaking
| topics.
|
| Jim

Actually for the packaging one, I think I am going to have Dirk give that. He
has been a Debian developer for 12 years now. He is the one I met up with to
get my GnuPG key signed. He said in the next couple of months he would be
interested in giving an informal talk about CDBS and Packaging. So I can
cover the XML stuff if needed.

--
Richard A. Johnson
nixternal at ubuntu.com