[Ubuntu Chicago] Presentations at meetings

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Thu May 31 15:13:12 BST 2007

At our last meeting, we had talked about setting up a presentation queue so
that we'd know who was available to speak on what topics at our meetings.  I
know that Chad said he'd be able to speak on Open LDAP, but I don't recall
what topics other people were interested in.

With our next meeting coming up in two weeks, do we have anyone who would be
willing to present at it?  A talk anywhere between 15-30 minutes in length
would be great.

I'm thinking we can decide on presenters and topics via the mailing list
prior to this meeting, and then set something up more officially on the wiki
during our next meeting (unless someone wants to set that up now).

Jim

jwcampbell at gmail.com