[Ubuntu Chicago] Random Web Design Question!

Eric O'Neal fyedernoggersnodden at gmail.com
Fri May 11 20:31:03 BST 2007

Hey Rob,

Sorry it took me so long, but I'm finally working on a rudamentary HOWTO
like a promised, or rather a page with a couple examples.  You've probably
learned what you needed from Google by now, but I figured I'd come through
anyway.

Find it here:  http://sigmax.no-ip.org/guru_programming_phpmysql.php

Cheerio,
SigmaX

On 5/3/07, Rob Morris <rmorris78 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, I have a LAMP server installed over xubuntu 6.06. A HOWTO would be
> awesome!
>
> Thanks alot for the help!

My home page:  http://www.SigmaX.org

"ttocs laeno cire oshkosh b'gosh fyedernoggersnodden nicht stein bon
probiscus"

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in
school"
              -- Albert Einstein