[Ubuntu Chicago] New Website Theme

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 16:13:43 GMT 2007

Hmmm... this doesn't seem to be a new website theme, but an entire website
refresh.  It looks great, but where did our stuff go?

Maybe others were aware of this change, but I didn't see any activity on the
listserve or on IRC about it.  We could've helped with the project, or we
could've just copied Freddy's blog into an OpenOffice Writer document or
something.  :-)

We need to communicate better about these changes so that we can help each
other out.  Were we under some kind of Canonical-imposed time crunch to
update our website or something?  What can we do to make this better for
next time?

Jim

jwcampbell at gmail.com