[Ubuntu Chicago] book club?

Samir Faci samir.list at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 20:44:05 GMT 2007

Have you guys looked into OReilly's User Group Program?
http://ug.oreilly.com/

They send you free hardcopy for user reviews, and you keep the book in the
library.

If you're gonna read the book anyways, it doesn't take much effort to write
a 2 paragraphs review about whether you like it or not... it's a great price
compared to the retail IMO.

--
Samir