[Ubuntu Chicago] Meeting!

John Becker jleebecker at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 3 14:59:46 GMT 2007

April 7 is the day before Easter ... perhaps a
problem for those on Spring break.

Isn't it likely we will meet sometime in Apr to
celebrate Feisty Fawn? Does anyone know when
pressed discs of 7.04 will be available?

As far as Ubuntu-Illinois is concerned, thats
fine for organizational purposes. But, no way
are folks living in Cairo Il. going to come up
to Chi rather than St, Louis Mo.

Our Chicagoland group MIGHT draw from
Gary IN. or Milwaukee WI. ie: across state
lines but within the larger metro area.

I bet a good area in IL would be Peoria,
Champaign-Urbana, Bloomington-Normal.
All college towns in close proximity.

I can't help but feel that frequent meetings
of fewer folks is more likely to grow our
group, rather than planning larger meetings
every 4 or so months.

Lee