[Ubuntu Chicago] Meeting!

Freddy Martinez freddymartinez9 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 01:16:30 GMT 2007

Sorry, I just got time / confirmation. We are moving the date of the meeting
to Saturday, April 7th. More to come at a later time. The reason for the
move is so more people attend the meeting and we felt it best to push it
back than force an earlier meeting. In doing this, we hope to give you all
enough notice and not try to push a meeting if we weren't prepared. So,
Saturday April 7th, 2007. From 12 - 4 at the Harold Washington Library in
Chicago, IL. Maps / Instruction to come soon, but it is very easily accessible
from Public Transportation and the highway is right there as well.

Best,
--
Freddy Martinez
Kubuntu. Linux for human beings.