[Ubuntu Chicago] O'reilly User Group Membership

Richard A. Johnson nixternal at ubuntu.com
Mon Jul 23 05:00:27 BST 2007

Hey,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have registered the group as
an "O'reilly User Group" as part of their project. What does this mean for
us? Free O'reilly books for us to review, free products to sell in order to
raise money for the group, and discounts and what not through O'reilly. There
is a lot of other things as well, but I thought it would be cool if we could
start doing book reviews and posting them on the website
(http://chi.ubuntu-us.org). There are added benefits, and once I receive the
membership package I will know more.

--
Richard A. Johnson