[Ubuntu Chicago] Fwd: next meeting?

Samir Faci samir.list at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 18:51:02 BST 2007

Sure, now start another flame thread to decide what time to meet up on IRC
and what time works best for everyone :>

Just let me know what ever you guys decide.

Also, i've posted this to other lists, but if anyone is looking for a job,
my boss is looking to hire a full time Linux Admin person.  Small company,
downtown chicago, mostly gentoo machines.  If you're looking email me
directly, and I'll give you full the full description.

--
Samir