[Ubuntu Chicago] next meeting?

Roberto Serrano ohrock at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 23:27:08 BST 2007

We will be happy to provide a downtown home.  We will be honor as a matter
of fact.

There is a chance that we might have calendar conflicts,  so we would need
to know specific dates ASAP.

About the Pizza, it depends on the size, and dates - how many other pizza
events have we sponsored around the given event.  But we can work something
out, or look around for sponsorship.     Maybe RH or Novell would like to
pitch in?  :-P

I really like Samir's idea about doing some extra work to try and promote
involvement as much as possible among UIC students, etc. I ask Samir not to
mention specifics, but this might work really nice with other future ideas
we are brewing.

Please make your best to give us an estimate regarding dates, expected group
size, and we will work from there.

Roberto C. Serrano
UIC-LUG vice president.