[Ubuntu Chicago] March Meeting

Freddy Martinez freddymartinez9 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 18:26:00 GMT 2007

Hmm, my apologies. Would the team be interested in changing the date? Mail
back with a +1 if you are, we can make it the week before (i can't attend
the week after). Another option is a Sunday meeting, however I have to
return to school the Sunday after the meeting. Let me know what the
teamwants to do and I can make it happen.

On 2/21/07, Chad Sutton <csutton at chadarius.com> wrote:

> On 2/21/07, John Becker <jleebecker at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Mr. O'Martinez has chosen St. Patrick's day for the Chicago meeting.
> >
> > There will almost certainly be a parade downtown (and another on
> > Sunday).
> >
> > Will this complicate things for those who drive?
> >
> > Lee

> > Find what you need at prices you'll love. Compare products and save at
> MSN(r)
> > Shopping.
> >
> http://shopping.msn.com/default/shp/?ptnrid=37,ptnrdata=24102&tcode=T001MSN20A0701
> >

> > --
> >

> This will most certainly mean that you should NOT drive down. It will
> be very difficult to find parking. Find the nearest Park and Ride or
> if you are close enough to downtown take the L.   I plan on taking the
> train downtown and avoiding the craziness :).
> --
> Later,
> Chad

Freddy Martinez