[Ubuntu Chicago] Christian Life networking questions

Eddie Martinez eddiemartinez at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 09:58:04 GMT 2007

That's an excellent question. To be fair to the question Aaron (xjdriver69)
was the one who asked it however. I'm not exactly sure what the answer.

I called Patrick and left him a message about this question (ps. patrick-
check your voicemails ;) and I'm sure we'll know as soon as he knows.

-Eddie

On Dec 29, 2007 4:39 PM, Chad Sutton <chadarius at gmail.com> wrote:

> Some questions about the CLC physical network. What is the layout of the
> network? Are there multiple routers and segments? Is there a DMZ
> segment? What is being used for DHCP and DNS now?
>
> Eddie and I were just IM'ing with each other and he brought up DNS so we
> thought a quick post to get some info would be a good idea.
>
> I've got dynamic DNS and dhcp running on my local network. It was pretty
> easy to setup on Ubuntu server, but my home network is just a simple
> single segment.
>
> --
> Later,
> Chad Sutton
> csutton at chadarius.com
> http://chadarius.com
> http://stephandchadsutton.com

Encryption Key (GPG PID): 19983D83
This has been an Eddie Martinez production.
<Please exit in an orderly fashion>