[Ubuntu Chicago] ubuntu wireless

jason jenkins jenkins27 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 20:53:43 BST 2007

"( or instead of vim pick your favorite editor) "
ROFL
Perhaps you still underestimate my level of newbness with linux.  I have
never heard of vim or any other editor that I may have installed in ubuntu.
Thanks assuming that I have some clue tho, that makes me feel better :)
I will stick with vim and give it a shot later after work and let you know
how it goes.
Let me know if you find the guy who wrote the script and need help hanging
him.