[Ubuntu Chicago] ubuntu wireless

jason jenkins jenkins27 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 03:57:51 BST 2007

Ok looks simple enough.  Do I want to do the first part with his script or
the second part that is the manual way?  Also, the first coment on the
bottom;

"A much needed howto, hopefully it helps some people out. You might want to
add info about how to connect with RT2500 enhanced drivers (using iwpriv
instead of wpa_supplicant, iwpriv get_site_survey, etc).
I attached an iwpriv usage file that I'm pretty sure is valid for all of
serialmonkey's enhanced drivers that might be helpful as well."

does that apply to me at all?
And should I start by getting
wicd<http://blakecmartin.googlepages.com/wicd.html>or
wifi-radar <http://blakecmartin.googlepages.com/wifi-radar.html> like the