[Ubuntu Chicago] meeting tomorrow!

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 20:41:24 BST 2007

On 8/10/07, Richard A. Johnson <nixternal at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> For some reason I thought 3pm and planned on 3. The earliest I will be
> there
> will be around 2pm.
>
> --

Chicago GNU/Linux User Group starts at 3pm.  We'll be going at 1:00pm.

We have arranged for a speaker from Free Geek Chicago to talk about their
program (which uses Xubuntu) and how people can get involved.

Kevin Harriss will also be leading an informal talk about what has been
tentatively called ChiCon, an open-source desktop-focused conference that
he's trying to get started in Chicago.

I will be coming dressed as a gnome lib.  I look forward to seeing everyone
there.

Jim