[Ubuntu Chicago] two, possibly three, questions

backslasher at mchsi.com backslasher at mchsi.com
Mon Apr 23 18:11:45 BST 2007

Rich,

I'll try to help you with your first question, with in root\boot\grub\menu.lst,
within this file add a '#' to the beginning of any previous entry that you would
like to not show. This should help you shorten up the list. If your room mate
doesn't want to have to scroll down to select windows to boot you could move the
whole section that refers to windows to the top so the first choice would be
windows boot.

Let me know if there is any thing else I could help with, would love to give the
others ago but still would consider my self new.

Thanks,
Ken Friberg

PS. This is my first post to the mail list.