[Ubuntu Chicago] Packaging

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 09:01:52 BST 2007

Yes, Rich, your name was definitely brought up as someone who could lead a
discussion about packaging for Ubuntu and/or Debian software.  We know that
you're going to be busy in the coming months, but it's clear that your
experience with this could prove very helpful for other interested parties
in the group.

For those who are interested, the meeting minutes for today's meeting are up
at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ChicagoTeam/Meetings/Minutes/2006-07-27?highlight=%28ChicagoTeam%2FMeetings%2FMinutes%2F%29

We'll be moving them to this
page<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ChicagoTeam/Meetings/Minutes/2007-04-21?highlight=%2528ChicagoTeam%252FMeetings%252FMinutes%252F%2529>shortly.
 That's where they should be, anyway.  :-)

All in all, it was a great meeting, and I thank everyone who took the time
out of their weekend to particpate today.  Special thanks to Stephanie and
Chad for helping out with the venue and food.  Both were great!!  =)

Talk to you all soon,

Jim

jwcampbell at gmail.com