[Ubuntu Chicago] Meeting this Saturday?

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 16:23:59 BST 2007

Hi all,

Chad had offered up some church space for this Saturday, and I was thinking
of an agenda.

It's still open, but here are some suggestions:

Feisty-upgrade / install fest
Recognizing team contributions
-- Share how we contribute, show how others can help us contribute in these
areas
    (We've got some Kubuntu pro's, documentation pros, Xubuntu afficionado's
*cough*, etc.)
Planning for future meetings
-- Set meeting schedule
Post meeting feisty release party

Additionally, at later meetings I'd like to have people give some somewhat
technical linux-related talks.  For example:
-- Bash shell scripting
-- Building packages from source (.debs)
-- Fun with docbook.xml for documentation
-- Other stuff that people are interested in

These are just suggestions, peeps.  Let me know your thoughts.  Thanks.

Jim

jwcampbell at gmail.com