[Ubuntu Chicago] Group Meeting

Patrick Green patlgreen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 03:14:00 BST 2007

It will be about 2 or 3 months before we get moved in and situated.  We got
a lot of crap in the piddly 1500 sq feet we got now (near Chicago and
Ogden).  Buncha slobs.

Anyway, I do not want to hold up the meeting.  After that weekend, my
weekends are pretty free.  I live in Bolingbrook, so COD and the train to
Union are equally fine for me.  :)