[Ubuntu Chicago] Group Meeting

Antonio Sosa asosa at ansotech.com
Sat Apr 14 02:58:00 BST 2007

Sunday works for me.

Thank you,

Antonio Sosa
http://www.ansotech.com
Telephone: 877-389-8728

________________________________

	From: ubuntu-us-chicago-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com
[mailto:ubuntu-us-chicago-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com] On Behalf Of Patrick
Green
	Sent: Friday, April 13, 2007 8:33 PM
	To: nixternal at ubuntu.com
	Cc: ChicagoTeam
	Subject: Re: [Ubuntu Chicago] Group Meeting

	Unfortunately, I have a commitment that day.

	I would like very much to be a part of the next meeting to
discuss the film project and bring my friend who does the infomercials.

	On another note, the company I work for has a very small office
in Chicago, but we are getting a new one in about 3 months a scant two
block walk away from Union station.  They use and program all of their
solutions in open source.  Most of us are Linux users (we got a Mac guy)
and it is a split between Ubuntu and gentoo.  Anyway, I told them about
the Ubuntu Chicago Team and the fact that we are traveling gypsies (like
I know, I have yet to attend a meeting).  Anyway, once we move, meetings
may be held in our office provided that they are in the evenings.

	BTW, happy anniversary and thank you for being a party to my
converting from Linspire to Ubuntu.  ;)

	On 4/13/07, Rich Johnson < nixternal at ubuntu.com