[Ubuntu Chicago] Fwd: ALL TEAMS: Speaker Representatives

James Ruffer admin at unixbox.ws
Tue Apr 10 16:05:00 BST 2007

Guys,

Although I do not great knowledge of the workings of Unbuntu packaging.
I do have a great networking and security back ground.  I have just joined this
ground with hopes to help with projects to make ubuntu connect with
ubuntu server
with ease.  The SBS killer!  Ok so the point of my email is I have been giving
keynotes, conference sessions and roundtables to 10-10000 people for the
last 10 years.  If you need me to help by all means I will.

James

PS I was the guy that wore the NY Yankee's hat.

James